All riders MUST have the following gear.
- Damage free BSI, ECE, DOT or SNELL full-face helmet with face shield. (flip-up or modular full face helmets are not allowed in Levels 2 or 3)
- After-market Helmet quick release systems are prohibited.
- Helmet cameras are prohibited unless they are incorporated with an audio system that is securely attached to the helmet using mechanical (clamping system with screws/bolts) means. Adhesive mounts are prohibited. The only cam that we are aware of that meets this criteria is the Sena unit.
- Riding boots that fully cover the ankle and extend upwards at least 3".
- Gauntlet style motorcycle gloves with full wrist coverage extending past the wrist.
- Riding Suit (one of the following)
- One piece leather suit
- Two piece leather suit (Two piece leather suits must zip together for Novice, Intermediate or Advanced groups)
- Ballistic nylon suits such as Joe Rocket, AeroStitch etc. are only acceptable in the Novice Group provided they are either one piece or two piece that zip together with 50% zipper contact, reinforced and padded shoulders, elbows, hips, and knee areas