All riders MUST have the following gear.
- Damage free BSI, ECE, DOT or SNELL full-face helmet with face shield. (flip-up or modular full face helmets are not allowed at MSR (Cresson) or any track in Intermediate, Experienced, or Advanced Groups)
- After-market Helmet quick release systems are prohibited.
- No helmet cameras are allowed. Nothing attached to the helmet is allowed, including communication devices and novelty decorative items.
- Riding boots that fully cover the ankle and extend upwards at least 3".
- Gauntlet style motorcycle gloves with full wrist coverage extending past the wrist.
- Riding Suit (one of the following)
- One piece leather suit
- Two piece leather suit (Two piece leather suits must zip together for Street Bike, Novice, Intermediate, Experienced, or Advanced groups)
- Ballistic nylon suits such as Joe Rocket, AeroStitch etc. are only acceptable in the Street Bike or Novice Group provided they are either one piece or two piece that zip together with 50% zipper contact, reinforced and padded shoulders, elbows, hips, and knee areas