ALL MOTORCYCLES MUST PASS TECHNICAL INSPECTION PRIOR TO ADMITTANCE TO THE TRACK.
- Front and rear brakes in good working condition
- Motorcycle must not leak any fluids
- Ethylene Glycol based coolant is allowed
- Self-closing throttle in good working condition
- Handle bar mounted, fully functional kill switch/button
- Tire tread at least 50% of new condition 1
- All glass and reflective surfaces must be taped over fully 2
- Brake lights must be disabled 3
- Side stands are allowed.
- All valve stems must be capped
- Wheel balance weights must be secured to the wheels
- License plates must be removed or taped (including bolts)
- Any other mechanical issues which may render riding the motorcycle unsafe must be fixed.
- Spikes, blades (or any other pointed/sharp protrusions) on bodywork, screen, levers, sliders or bar ends, must be removed.
- On board bike cameras, in addition to any adhesive mounts, must be tethered from the case to a point on the bike.
1. Discolored tires due to excessive wear will be disallowed. Our on-site tire service will have a selection of tires to provide riders an opportunity to pass technical inspection (fees for products/services apply).
2. Entire surface of headlight lens, indicator lenses and reflective surface must be covered.
3. Brake lighting must be disabled by removing fuses, or other methods to prevent activation of the light.