Level 1: Novice Group
- You must:
- Have 6 months street riding experience.
- Have a minimum of 5000 miles riding experience.
- Have basic familiarity with motorcycle operation.
- Be comfortable riding at or above highway speeds.
- Adhere to all rules pertinent to the group.
If you have no prior MOTORCYCLE track experience you MUST register in this group, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Novice group receives free class room and on-track instruction, including critiquing of on-track skills. The class room sessions are MANDATORY. Instructors will accompany riders on all track sessions. During your classroom and on-track sessions you will learn the line-building technique, proper use of the throttle, braking, as well as basic cornering techniques and body positioning.